Copyright

© 2016 to present by the Author2Author Blog Chat. All rights reserved.

No part of this site may be reproduced, or taken for personal use by any means without the Authors permission.

The workings on this site belong to the Authors and/or the Author 2 Author BC only, unless specified clearly.

Monday, 6 April 2015

CATCH UP WITH RACHEL VAN DYKEN


PLEASE WELCOME BACK THE BRILLIANT AND BEAUTIFUL RACHEL VAN DYKEN



Hi Rachel, it's been almost ten months since I interviewed 
 you last. In that time you have been a very busy lady not 
just with new releases but you became a mom,
 congratulations. How is your little man? 

 He's really great!! Growing like a little weed,
 I swear he eats like a horse!

As I have mentioned you have released loads of books since we spoke last, Which ones were you most looking forward to your readers reading the most?

 Oh wow, I always look forward to the mafia books releasing, I feel like they have a certain excitement and romance that some of my other books don't have.

Can you tell us what you been up to since we last spoke 
back in June 2014?

 Oh wow...Writing. Lots of writing! Haha, I've been working hard trying to get ahead of the curve with my last few releases so I wouldn't' be stressed with having the baby. I have two books releasing this Spring followed by another 6 consecutive releases which is a bit crazy but hey, that's how I like it!

All your readers have their favorite series of yours whether it's the hot rockers in seaside series , the sexy mafia bosses in the elite eagle series or the crazy comical granny in the bet series or one of you brilliant historical series.
 Which one is your favorite? 

 I love the sexy mafia bosses ;)


Now that you have your little man have you thought about maybe writing children's books for him? 

I've had a few people ask me that, i think I may try it but when I have time, right now things are still a bit chaotic!

What do you like to do in your spare time when your 
not busy writing ?

 I love reading, which sounds like work after you've been writing all day, but its really what I love to do!

I don’t know how you do it . You are new mom and your still writing loads of amazing stories that your readers can't get enough of like you did before you became a mom. You really are a inspirational woman, how do you do it?

  HAHA I don't sleep. Kidding ;) I just try to write when I can, during his naps, or during the times when he's playing by himself :)

Have you ever thought of writing a book with hubby, 
I'm sure he must have some amazing idea's with
 a awesome author for his wife? 

HAHA we've actually discussed it but with things being so crazy right now it's kind of hard.

What do you have coming up in the next few months 
with new projects?

 The Consequence of Loving Colton releases really soon, I'm in love with that book b/c it's such a fun read, i also have another stand alone in that series releasing a month and a half later.

How many more books can readers look forward to in the seaside series?

 At least 3 more

Do you had any funny experiences you would like to share from author events? 

Haha most my author events are fun and funny, I love meeting readers, it's such a blast!

What was your favorite book growing up as a child? 

Oh wow, The Velveteen Rabbit, though it always made me cry!

Are your stories old ones you have saved on your computer or new?

 All new. The old ones don't sound like me anymore so they just collect dust on the desktop instead.

Is there anything that you would never write about 
in your books?

 Wow I've never thought of that before, I try to stay away from taboo subjects or things I don't know a lot about.

How do you come up with your titles for the books? 

Sometimes I come up with titles first which probably sounds a bit strange, but I'm a huge title person. If I can't come up with anything, I'll talk to my cover artist or beta reader or ask people to vote.

Thank you so much for joining me again Rachel it's been really good catching up with you again.

Thanks for having me!


Take a look at these teasers,all located on pinterest. None of the following  photos belong to this blog. Anyone that wishes for the blog to remove them should contact myself or Danni. Thanks.










LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE READ IN THE TEASERS?? THEN YOU SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MORE OF RACHEL ' S RELEASES .

 CLICK ON THE NEXT LINK FOR ALL OF HER BOOKS SHE'S RELEASED SO FAR.  SOME COVERS MAY OF CHANGED BUT THEY STILL THEY SAME BOOKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment