Copyright

© 2016 to present by the Author2Author Blog Chat. All rights reserved.

No part of this site may be reproduced, or taken for personal use by any means without the Authors permission.

The workings on this site belong to the Authors and/or the Author 2 Author BC only, unless specified clearly.

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

JESSICA LEIGH POWELL INTERVIEW

JESSICA LEIGH POWELL 


Please Welcome New Young Welsh from the UK Jessica Powell.

hey Jessica, So who or what inspired you to start writing?

My mother enjoys my stories that encouraged
 me to do a book.
 

What is your author?

Roald Dahl

Where did the idea come from for your book?

I'm not quite sure? But I like beautiful 
colors and butterflies

What do your family and friends think about you writing your own book?

My family are super proud of me and they can't wait until it's published so they can have a copy

Do anyone else in your family write?

No other writers only me

Can you share a little with us what your 
story is about?

It is about a beautiful magical colored butterfly who goes on a quest to find out the name of her colors.

Was it hard to write your story?

The only difficult part was choosing my words wisely and keeping them easy to read, but still trying to give as much information as possible. 

Do you have more ideas?

Yes *with big smiles*

When you don't write what do like to do?

Listening and singing to music

Have you told any of your teachers or school friends about writing and what do they think?

No I haven't told my teachers or friends I want to surprise them when it's complete.

What do you like to read?

The stories I like reading are adventurous  and mythical.

THANK YOU JESSICA FOR JOINING ME TODAY.


COVER WAS DESIGNED BY FRANCESSCA WEBSTER @FRANCESSCABOOKCOVERS



No comments:

Post a Comment